28 February, 2011

Taking A Break...

So I know I posted yesterday about how I've been on hiatus and I'm oh so sorry, but I'll be back right?

Well, sorry to disappoint (if I'm even doing that), but because of the lovely Sayward Rebhal over at Bonzai Aphrodite , I will be taking a month long break from the internet. Okay, not a complete and total break from the internet, but I'm limiting myself to about an hour a day; checking my email and facebook in the morning and then in the evening, and then I can go online for however long it takes me to do my weekly menus. (And possibly doing school work for the doula class that I am hopefully going to be signing up for this week that is 100% online...obviously I can't ignore the internet if I'm doing school work right??)

I spend the majority of my day with my laptop on and open to facebook and I usually have about 8 tabs open on my browser as well. Even when there is nothing to do! I waste A LOT of time. Seriously...a lot. So I'm taking a break. I know, I know, I'm sad too, but with my family coming to visit in just a short couple weeks, I need to concentrate on my house and my family and less on my computer and the internet. If it wouldn't break my heart, I would just cut our internet all together (and plus, I don't want to make the husband sad by cutting off his xbox live...)

I'll update you all when I get back at the beginning of April. In the next month, we're having my mom and my sister in law visit, and Reilly turns 5!!!!! FIVE PEOPLE!! She turns FIVE.

(PS - I'll still be uploading pictures from my phone, I'm totally sure. I have friends and family that need to see my cutie patootie girls!!)


So farewell intrawebs. Farewell (tomorrow).

I LOVE YOU INTERNETS!!!

No comments: